Positions currently open at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature and detailed job specifications to apply against. Please follow the instructions very carefully.
Researcher: Law Making Project (Contract)
Gauteng Provincial Legislature requires the services of a Researcher to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Analyse, and interpret data, present reports, and make recommendations
- Development of data gathering tools
- Report writing
- Development of the recommendations implementation plan
- Provide access to all data to the project team
- Co-ordinate and respond to research queries pertaining the project
- Attend project meetings
- Participate in research networks
Applications close on 5 February 2020.
The Gauteng Provincial Legislature is committed to the achievement and maintenance of employment equity and diversity especially in respect of race, gender and disability. People with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply. Appointment will be made subject to completion of background/reference checks. The Provincial Secretary of Gauteng Legislature reserves the right to approve or decline the appointment. If you do not receive any response from us within 6 weeks of closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.