This 5-year performance-based contract position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
The purpose of the position
- To provide professional support services in risk management, governance and internal controls within the organisation.
- To lead and direct sound risk management, governance and compliance practices, processes and procedures within the regulatory framework.
- To maintain an effective system of risk management and internal control for the identification and avoidance of risk to which the GPL may otherwise be exposed.
- To facilitate and coordinate the development and implementation of risk management in the GPL.
Key Performance Areas
- Develop and monitor the implementation of the Sub-Programme’s Annual Performance Plan (APP) and budget
- Implement GPL Leadership Practices
- Ensuring an effective outsourced internal audit function and implementation of the Institutional Audit Strategy
- Manage the implementation of the Institutional Risk Management Strategy and plan
- Manage the implementation of Internal Controls
- Implement the Institutional Governance Framework
- Manage the implementation of Fraud Risk Management Strategy
- Implement the Institutional Business Continuity Management (BCM) imperatives
- Provide support to internal and external stakeholders
- Human Resource Management
- Reporting and Feedback
The closing date for applications is 5 October 2018
Click here to view and download the job spec.