- This event has passed.
Community Safety Committee Meeting, 10 November 2016
10 November 2016 @ 18:00 - 22:00
Presentation of the Research Analysis of the Department of Community Safety’s 2016/17 Second Quarterly Report
Discussion on the Gauteng SAPS Annual Report for the 2015/16 Financial Year.
Presentation of the Research Analysis of the Department’s Responses to the following House Resolutions:
- 2016/17 Budget Vote 10 House Resolutions,
- 2015/16 Fourth Quarterly Report House Resolutions,
- 2016/17 First Quarterly Report House Resolutions,
- FIS on “An Assessment of the Effectiveness of the Traffic Police Departments in Carrying out their Triple Mandate of Crime Prevention, Traffic Management and Municipal by-laws Enforcement”,
- FIS on “An Assessment of the Functionality and Challenges of the Community Policing Forums: A Case Study of the Temba Policing Cluster” by the Oversight Committee on Community Safety for the 2015/16 financial year, and
- FIS on “An assessment of the functionality of Men as Safety Promoters (MASP), Women as Safety Promoters (WASP) and Youth Desks in Gauteng” by the Oversight Committee on Community Safety for the 2016/17 financial year.