- This event has passed.
Community Safety Committee Meeting: GPL
23 August 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Community Safety Portfolio Committee Meeting on the following matters:
- Presentation of the Committee Draft Third Term Programme: August – September 2016
- Presentation of the Research Analysis of the 2015/16 Fourth Quarter Report of the Department of Community Safety
- Presentation of the Pre-oversight visits report on the Committee FIS on An Assessment of the Departmental Support to Men as Safety Promoters (MASP), Women as Safety Promoters (WASP) and Youth Crime Prevention Desks and the Functionality of these Organizations as safety promoters in Gauteng
- Presentation of the International Study Tour Proposal
- Review of the following Committee FIS report for tabling on the ATC Notice;
- FIS on “An Assessment of the Effectiveness of the Gauteng Metro Police Departments (MPDs) and Municipal Traffic Departments in Carrying out Their Triple Mandate of Crime Prevention, Traffic Management and Enforcement of Municipal By-Laws”.
- FIS on “An Assessment of the Functionality and Challenges of the Community Policing Forums: A Case Study of the Temba Policing Cluster” for the 2015/16 financial year