The Legislature’s Portfolio Committee on CoGTA and Human Settlements will host a number of engagements on the Local Government: Municipal Systems Amendment Bill [B2B-2019] (Sec 76), including a virtual roundtable discussion facilitated by Chairperson Kedibone Diale and livestreamed on YouTube and Facebook. The discussion will provide perspectives from various subject experts on the Bill and will be followed by public hearings in Tshwane, West Rand, Sedibeng and Johannesburg regions.
- Roundtable Discussion on Tuesday, 13 April 2021 at 17:30
- Public Hearing in City of Tshwane on Thursday, 22 April 2021 at 11:00
- Public Hearing in West Rand on Friday, 23 April 2021 at 11:00
- Public Hearing in Sedibeng on Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 11:00
- Public Hearing in City of Joburg on Tuesday, 4 May 2021 at 11:00
Live Stream: Roundtable Discussion
The event will be simulcast on Facebook at https://fb.me/e/2A6OyHYK6