The Portfolio Committee on Community Safety Chaired by Honourable Sochayile Khanyile held its first Committee meeting for the term today. Amongst others, the Committee discussed its Focus Intervention Study (FIS) which relates to inadequate resourcing and its impact on the performance of poor performing Police stations in Gauteng.
- Committee intervenes delayed police vehicle repairs
- The Division of Revenue Amendment Bill [B15-2019]
- COGTA & Human Settlements Committee convenes public meeting to review COGTA Department’s annual performance
- National Gambling Amendment Bill [B27B-2018]
- GPL Speaker’s Community Outreach Programme targets Elderly in Duduza